1. Why must you get your listings onto IOLProperty?
The simple reason to have your listings on IOLProperty is exposure, and great exposure
There is only one statistic that is really important when judging the effectiveness of marketing your
listing on a property website -
click thru's i.e. the number of times users click to view the details about your property listing.
The IOLProperty network sends about 1.1 million click-thrus every month
to listings on the IOLProperty database.
And how do we ensure your listings get that exposure - Independent Newspaper's huge marketing footprint.
IOLProperty is marketed:
- Across Independent Online's (www.iol.co.za) network, reaching over 2 000 000 users every month
- In all of Independent's newspaper publications such as the Star, Cape Argus, Cape Times, Mercury, Daily News, Pretoria News etc.
- Independent's Community Newspapers (with a combined distribution of over 500 000)
- In Independent's property print publications (
Independent Home (Gauteng),
Independent Home (KZN)
Lastly it should require no effort on your part to update your listings
Your listings can be sourced and updated automatically via our easy-to-build interface which should take your web developer no more than 1-2 days to created.
If you don't have a website thats also not a problem, you can enter your listings directly in our listings backend. Feedback from agents who are using it is that its the quickest and easiest listings management system they have used.
2. How do I get my listings onto IOLProperty?
There are 2 ways for estate agents to get their properties onto IOLProperty.
to contact us.