A beautifully preserved Victorian Villa in a quiet street lined by trees; luxury living
* Five bedrooms, the main bedroom with bay- and sash window and shutters and a marble fireplace and pressed steel ceilings, with large dressing room attached. Two interleading rooms could be used as a separate entrance with access along the side of the house. All rooms are big with beautiful wood floors and most rooms with pressed steel ceilings and big sash windows. Everything in good condition.
* The lounge has a huge marble fireplace; you can eat here too, with double glass doors to the kitchen.
* A tiled, light and airy bathroom with separate shower, freestanding lime-stone Victorian bath, w/c, bidet and amazing built-in cupboard with hand basin. Separate w/c too.
* You can eat in your kitchen; with big gas stove, built-in cupboards, triple washing-up basins and dishwashing machine facilities.
* A laundry and panty in one, next to the kitchen.
* The stoep in front overlooks a private French garden with trees and shrubs. At the back is a courtyard garden with plant boxes and built-in seating.
* A sky-light in the passage.
* A beautifully preserved Victorian freestanding house called BARVAS VILLA in a quiet street lined with trees.