R 1,000 to R 50,000,000

More Search Options
We found 0 results. View results
Your search results

Farm For Sale in Nelsonia

Farm For Sale in Nelsonia

R 360,000
Leopold, ,

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • October 31, 2023
  • 0 Bedrooms
  • 0 Bathrooms
  • Size

Description

Flat Agricultural holding in a popular Agricultural hub. NO DOLOMITE TESTING REQUIRED IN THIS AREA!1.9 HA Vacant Agricultural Holding in NelsoniaIdeal for small-scale or mixed farming, or to build your dream home in a quiet setting.Close to Meyerton, Vereeniging and Henley on Klip with quick access to the R59 and R42.Phone today to view!Please keep in mind that if you want to buy the property using a bond, the bank only finance 60% of the purchase price. You will need to remaining 40% of the purchase price as a deposit plus bond and transfer costs.Registered with the PPRAFranchise of Leapfrog Property Group (Pty) LTD

Energy Class: A+
Energy class A+
A+
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H

Property Address

Address: Leopold
City:
Area:
State/County:
Country: South Africa
Open In Google Maps

Property Details

Property Id : 3140301
Price: R 360,000
Property Lot Size: 10,000 m2
Garages: 0
Swimming Pool: 0
Pet Friendly: 0

Map

Payment Calculator

R 3,511.21
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
R 3,511.21

Schedule a Viewing

Wed 21 Feb
Thu 22 Feb
Fri 23 Feb
Sat 24 Feb
Sun 25 Feb
Mon 26 Feb
Tue 27 Feb
Wed 28 Feb
Thu 29 Feb
Fri 01 Mar
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call 072 555 3216 WhatsApp

Similar Listings

For Sale

Farm For Sale in Henley On Klip

R 990,000
Good location with great opportunities!A flat land 8, 31ha, (80,300 m2), close to Henley o ...
For Sale

Farm For Sale in Witkop

R 15,080,000
Situated adjacent to the R59 this prime property is currently used as coffee bar, thatch l ...
For Sale

Farm For Sale in Glen Donald AH

R 5,250,000
Be the proud owner of one of the largest stands available in Glen Donald, boasting 102 623 ...
For Sale

Farm For Sale in Sterkfontein AH

R 2,185,000
Shush…..what do you hear? Farm living.Located 13 minutes South East of Meyerton in t ...
For Sale

Farm For Sale in Sherman Park

R 7,999,000
This smallholding has a lot to offer : Main house 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms Spacious kitchen ...
For Sale

Farm For Sale in Meyerton Rural

R 3,400,000
This Farm is situated a stones throw from the well known Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve, 15 ...
For Sale

Farm For Sale in Sherman Park

R 534,000
2.14 ha Agricultural Holding in Sherman Park AH, Meyerton.This lovely property comes with ...
For Sale

Farm For Sale in Vogelfontein

R 2,900,000
This farm is situated in Vogelfontein, a quick 6 minute drive to Meyerton, Midvaal which m ...
5 2.5details

Register

Login

Advanced Search